Tuesday, March 30, 2010

kate hati

Pernahkah hati anda berkata-kata... dan pernahkah anda mendengar kata-kata hati anda...
adekah anda adalah diri anda... roh anda ialah diri anda badan anda dan anggota-anggota dalam badan anda bukan milik anda... semue itu hanyalah pinjaman semate-mate...
why i start the story mory with sumethin so ilmiah, becoz tat wat i've been thought all these years, if people ask who made u... i said me, myself n i who made me today... but with help and advise by my family member...
i still remember when i was 7, i've got bullied by another student and i nag to my dad, n he said wat u wan me to do... pukul dak tu balik ker... u should figure it out how to not getting bully... and mom said always look into ur heart coz it knew before we even know... wondering wat mama said right
since then i always search the answers into my heart, and becoz dad said i'm too spoil he able to send me to any camping event made by the school... so i start camping at age 10, i even climbed bukit bendere, gunung korbu, gue tempurung and even jungle near the school... every event got motivation section and one time this motivator said... kalaw awak tak percaye kan sesape dalam dunie nie... awak mesti percaye kan diri awak... dan kalaw awak hendak teman mengadu, mengadulah kepada diri awak... carilah jawapan bersame2 diri awak (he mean u talk to u urself using the mirror) tetapi awak kne berhati2 kerana kadang2 jawapan yang diberi boleh di pengaruhi oleh hasutan syaitan... jadi sembahyanglah untuk mendapatkan jawapan yang lebih afdal...
okie... stop with all introduction now lets getting the story... saye da amalkan bende nie lepaz jer dari camp tu sbb angah da daftar masuk askar, along baru jer kawen, mama bz, abah asyik outstation jer n abin hilang 2 bulan... so i start to trust my heart n soul and ever since i always get hint, once hati terdetik bende yg di detikkan pasti berlaku, such as basikal rosak so i already prepare tools in my bag, tayar motor pecah, i rush to go to poli and when i reached poli mmg tayar pecah pon, nekochan died i can see it comin the exact night before the day he died... my heart told me so and banyak laie perkare2 laen... and also sumethin tat happen to me recently,hmm my fren pokcik said ALLAH give HUMAN and SITUATION to give us hint wat will happen in our live... and i take with my all open heart on things tat happen to me coz the hint tat HE gave to me so many and quite sumetime now... i donno weather i should prevent it to happen or let it happen... tat wat i felt in last 4 month.
So percayelah kepade hati dan diri anda, don't see but look into wat happen everyday in ur life, coz everything tat happen for a reason and it always for a good reason... look into ur heart n ur find the answers for ur problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment