Thursday, March 18, 2010

i wonder!!!

why always like dis... why when i'm at the end there must be sumething
tat play with my heart n mind... aku da jadi gler... keje yg sikit... nmpk banyak
something tat easy to complish but hard to finish... why... why at dis time
arrgghhh!!! go away all those noncent... gooo away all of those crap... i need to focus
it easy to do... just let everything gooo...
do not ignore them...
i can do it..
ermmm i want to let it go but my heart hurt... neomu aaaaa~apa.. nega aaaa~apa
yeah it does hurt... i felt my heart has hole in it... i want to breath but so hard to do so
why... i always think sumething i shouldn't...
AAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDAAAAAA!!!! let go nowwwww~
i will try to keep myself together...
keep it together... i can finish dis... just around da corner...
my job it already 90% why hard for me to write the final article...
arrggghh!!!... Nauzubbillah... Astafirruallah...
take a deep breath this 25 page is nothing Aida...
Common!!! LET"S GOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment