Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEKOCHAN the Kucing

NAME: NONEKO
NICKNAME: NEKOCHAN, NIKO, TENEKO, SI GEMUK
080808-100110
I'm sorry for not able to treat you right... esp when the first time u came...
i need to adjust myself on how to has a cat again... but Abah he really like you...
no matter wat u do no matter wat u did Abah will cover up for u
so that Mama will not get angry at u
time past by... i really love to have you by my side... u r my fren at home...
when i came home from the university u always be there...
Mama said u didn't go out whole day just to waiting for me to come home,
i watched u, i'm taking care of u...
Remember last year when i've got super critical food poison, where i can't eat or drink
and another serious symptoms... u will lying besides me n talking to me... sleep with me
and suddenly u jump over my stomach... i feel like i wanna die tat morning... but somehow...
i feel better that evening... when u getting skinny n skinnier i was worry...
i bought various of food just in case u will eat again... and i was away again...
n when when i come back again... u weren't there to greet me... so i thought you were out
but suddenly i hear very weak voice and when i lift u up... i see ur eyes with tears...
i feel weird does cat cry? next day u were scream n shout at my room but i wasn't in the room...
i feel more weird until the next day... u unable to walk and just scream... scream like in pain...
Abah just arrive from work... i insist we went to clinic... n we found out u sick...
i love u too much i couldn't watched doctor injected u... u were screaming so loudly... n look at me with the teary eyed n u made me cry... the doctor said we will wait until next day... probably myb this the end of the road for Nekochan...
my leg were weak i unable to leave u there at the clinic
if this is the end of Nekochan i hope it happen in front of my eyes
Alhamdullilah u were able to live the next day... i was so hapy...
n couple weeks ago... i went home again for Christmas holiday... u act so weirdly again... bite my head, by my feet, eat my meal even though u just eaten, sleep on my feet like u always sleep with Abah... i don't care or mind about that bcoz you always were... until the last day i'm at home u bite and scratch my hand so badly until it leave scar... on my knee... like i'm fallin or sumethin... i get angry with u... when the time i leave the home you were there laying sadly in front the house... mybe becoz i was mad at u... but i lift u again n i said... ermm i don remember what i've said...
this year i wish i want to see u again... but that wish didn't come true... u were gone... why Nekochan why... i thought u gonna be there until Sarah n Shahmie grow up... mybe the time u were sick is the time u supposedly gone... Thank You for bring such a joy to my family... I know u in heaven now... i wish u happier over there n i know ALLAH will taking care of you much much better n u can eat a lot a lot of whiskas... Neko my weird Neko... the cat who can't understand cat talk but understand human language...

i love u nekochan... there is no cat that can replace u

3 comments:

  1. hey..
    i was here...
    jumpe blog ko..tralalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha... terer r ko eima... tak sangke... tapi blog haku nie kelakar... nnnt aku upgrade ye...

    ReplyDelete