Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OneDay... SomeDay

One day... My fave toy been snatch away
One day... i cry of my broken heart
One day... i donno how to smile
One day... the sun don't even shine
One day... I can't see the light
One day... I can't hear a sound
One day... my life so empty
One day... people laughing at me
One day... all this happen in one day

why everything go wrongly,
gather back all the energy and the courage
be alone stand tall, stop listening and start believing
the one and only good friend is UR SELF

Someday... all this will go away
Someday... the wind will take the sorrow away from me
Someday... all the smile are coming back
Someday... I'll just find another fave toy
Someday... I'll cry no more
Someday... I'll laugh at u back
Someday... the sun will shinning down on me
Someday... I won't listen anymore
Someday... I start believing to my heart

So Someday I'll walk up high watching the clear blue sky
and i know it will stay like this if i want to,
sometimes it will rain but I'll survive in any how...
One day nobody can't hurt me anymore
coz Someday will always have cure for me

-aida-

(09 August 26th, ramadhan the fifth - for my friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment