Wednesday, April 29, 2009

iiiieeeepppoooohhh!!! i'm coming




i will stay at home and be with my fave band...
and listen and wathcing T-concerts tours 2008
and The Secret Code by my side...

and spend a lot of time with my square face boyfriend...
who will tell me a lot of stories...
just be with my loyal listener... Nekotan...
and listen to the one who none stop talking and singging fren...

wah!!! right now i just thingking of my dad cooks...
yummmyy... he such a good cook...
he always know what i want to eat... weird is it?
my mom who always shared everything with me...
can wait to hear her... bubling!!! bla...bla... bla...

Queenie... this time i will spare time with u k...
hu! hu! and so with my others frens... wat a buzy years for us...
and keep on coming... never give up...
and this two month... sleep tight tight... b coz...
next sem... no more sleeping...

that's all from me... Shaman... c u this semester break...
if i waz on line... huhuhu KBSWORLD HERE I COME!!!

  

1 comment:

  1. haaa... xdok keje len dah... olwez tb to keje mung neh....

    pikir thesis beb... pk.. pk...



    lu pkir r sndri.....
    hahaha....

    ReplyDelete